World General Knowledge Question Answer,GK Quiz
1. The largest dam in the world is located in
Ans : South America
2.What is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Ans : Russia
3.The country of Singapore is made up of how many islands?
Ans : 64
4.Which is the only country in the world to have a square flag?
Ans : Switzerland
5. What is the largest City in the USA in terms of area?
Ans : Juneau
6. What is the smallest country in the world?
Ans : Vatican City
7. What is the smallest country in the world?
Ans : Russia (17,075,400 km square)
8. Which of the following countries was not part of the Soviet Union in 1991?
Ans : Yugoslavia
9. The land Yugoslavia was divided into 7 countries? Which of the following is not part of the former Yugoslavia?
Ans : Armenia
10. Where would you find the Itaipu Dam?
Ans : Panama River, South America
11. In the 2008, Online Survey, which of the following is not one of the New Seven Wonders
Ans : Petronas Twin Towers
12. What is the capital of Estonia?
Ans : Talinn
13. What is the type of government of Denmark?
Ans : Constitutional Democracy
14. Where is the official home of Santa Claus?
Ans : Finland
Hello Friends, How do you like Bhartiya Exam? kindly tell us through your comment. Send your suggestion how to imporve BhartiyExam more. Share Bhartiya Exam with your friends, WhatsApp Group, Facebook, Gmail, Google Plus. Thank you. दोस्तों,आप सभी को BhartiyaExam कैसी लगी,आप आपने कमेंट के माध्यम से हमें बताये, BhartiyaExam को अपने दोस्तों के साथ,व्हाट्सप ग्रुप,फेसबुक पर अधिक से अधिक शेयर करे। धन्यवाद।
SSC CGL Exam GK General Knowledge
Important General Knowledge In Hindi
सामान्य ज्ञान महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न - Important Question