1. The oldest veda is ________
Ans : Rig
2. Aryan's lived in
Ans : South India
3. Where is "Bulandh Darwaza " situated ?
Ans : Uttar Pradesh
4. The Dravidians worshipped
Ans : Sakthi -ans
5. The staple food of Indus Valley people was
Ans : Wheat and Barley
6. The brain trust of Chandra Gupta Maurya was
Ans : Kautilya
7. The modern name for Pataliputra
Ans : Patna
8. The city of modern Patna was founded by
Ans : Ajathasatru
9. The modern name for Panipat is
Ans : Kurukshetra
10. Ashvagosha lived during the ________ period
Ans : Kushana
11. The kailashnath Temple at Ellora was constructed by
Ans : Rashtrakuta king Krishna
12. Who designed the Indian parliament Building ?
Ans : Herbert Bekar
13. Thukaram belonged to
Ans : Maharashtra
14. Name the first king in the world who introduced prohibition
Ans : Ashoka
15. Which country is called constitution Research Society?
Ans : Greece
16. The custom of Johar prevailed among the women of
Ans : Rajputs
17. When did Alexander the great visited India?
Ans : 326 BC
18. Indus valley civilization period was
Ans : 3000-1500BC
19. Who were the architects of Indus Valley Civilization?
Ans : Dravidans
20. Mohenjodaro and Harappa are now in
Ans : Pakistan
21. Vikramaditya was
Ans : Chandra Gupta II
22. Vathapi was the capital of the
Ans : Chalukyas
23. Which battle in India gave superior status to the Britishers?
Ans : Battle of Buxar
24. Who was defeated by Ghori Mohammed to conquer Delhi?
Ans : Prithviraj
25. Who was known as the 'Whip of the God'?
Ans : Chengizkhan
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month.